Information security has become a top priority: Modern IT infrastructures are getting increasingly more complex and need to be protected against constantly new attack vectors. Additionally, more and more extensive compliance regulations such as GDPR have to be verifiably adhered to. The high expectations of customers and end-users have to be sustainably fulfilled, while keeping the costs to a minimum. With the Ventum Information Security Framework, we implement the whole information security spectrum from strategy to technical implementation in a goal-oriented manner; together with our customers, focused on the essentials.
Information Security: Your strategic assets rethought.
- How can protection of personal data of employees and customers be ensured?
- How can more and more devices communicate securely with each other?
- How can end-users access company-internal resources in a secure way?
These are questions that companies ask. But only companies who understand information security as a strategic asset can answer these questions with a clear conscience. The business of the future leverages information security implementation to master digital transformation and create value for its customers.
Optimal security: Satisfied auditors. Happy customers. These are our promises.
The Ventum Information Security Framework covers every important area of information security: From the solid organizational basis (Strategy & Information Security Management), to compliance with legal and regulatory requirements (GDPR & Compliance) and focus areas such as Identity & Access Management (IAM), Customer IAM (CIAM) and Security Information & Event Management (SIEM).
Thanks to our many years of implementation and consulting expertise, we are very familiar with the challenges in practice and will lead your projects to measurable success even under the most difficult of circumstances.
In the focus area of Identity & Access Management, we offer our customers a scalable Framework to achieve quick success and keep expenses under control:
- Product selection: Tender templates for all common use cases in Enterprise and Customer IAM
- Analysis, Design and Implementation planning: End-to-end process definition for automation and compliance, IAM roadmap and business case
- Enterprise role modeling: Multilevel role concepts, role modeling, entitlement analysis and role mining
- Integration - Consolidation - Migration: Realization of customer-specific system connectivity and integration of selected IAM solutions
- Technical implementation based on SailPoint IQ, IBM Security Identity Manager, CA Identity Suite and Oracle Identity Manager
In the field of tension between Privacy and Big Data, Secure Access and Customer Journey, IAM and CRM: Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) affects more than just adding customer data to an existing IAM system.
A well-thought-out solution combines the goals of information security, sales and marketing. It implements a single point of access, provides the appropriate authentication method depending on the access and allows the end-customer to configure privacy settings directly on the touchpoint. In the back-end, data is automatically exchanged with CRM and other source and target systems in a controlled way using a unified data model.
Together, we will lead your CIAM initiative to success: From strategic planning to technical implementation, we offer tailor-made services:
- Definition of CIAM use cases and differentiation between C/IAM, CRM and ERP under consideration of general and
industry-specific compliance regulations
- Functional and technical architecture planning (Cloud, Mixed, On-Premise)
- Data modeling and data flow analysis for affected parts of the IT architecture (synergies with GDPR)
- Product selection and Tender Management
- Roadmaps, cost estimates and business cases
- Controlling and project management up to the successful completion of the technical implementation
SIEM systems provide protection through real-time monitoring and analysis of logs and events from critical components of the organization's IT architecture. Benefit from our experience in Business Intelligence/Data Analytics and Information Security. Our services comprise the selection, architecture design and technical integration of your SIEM solution with all common infrastructure components and applications.
Let us make your Information Security Management Systems fit for the challenges of tomorrow. In the focus topic General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we carry out analysis, planning and implementation for you:
- Procedure and partner directories
- Data modeling, architecture and data flow analysis
- Deletion and retention concepts
- Privacy Impact Assessments
Our services include the strategic alignment of information security and implementation within a well-defined Information Security Management System (ISMS):
- Analysis of strategic business goals and alignment with goals and requirements of information security for mutual synergy
- Definition of an ISO 27001 compliant ISMS aligned with the strategic objectives of the company
- Defining the ISMS policies
- Definition of ISMS processes, ISMS document structure and document control
- Definition of roles and responsibilities of the ISMS organizational structure (Information Security Officer, Data Protection Officer etc.)
Information Security and Compliance are a universal topic within organizations:
Is your Enterprise Architecture fluent in Security?
Are you using Business Intelligence to gain insights from your SIEM data?
Time for change within the Information Security Organization? We offer support in Change-Management and love optimizing processes.