Growing product complexity, shorter development cycles and increasing individualization requirements call for a powerful combination of departmental and IT processes. We understand your process, organization and industry value networks, and know how to connect them comprehensively. Our consulting approach is manufacturer-independent and subject-specific. Our strength is the realization of opportunities in the departmental processes through innovations in IT.
If you want to digitize, you have to connect your systems and rethink your processes.
On the one hand, your end product needs to address your customers' need for individualization and also their demand for regular functional enhancements. On the other hand, you have your own challenges, e.g. to reduce the effort in production - without compromising the quality.
In this field of tension, many, very fundamental questions arise:
- Can future challenges be mapped along your current process and solution landscape?
- Where are the specific opportunities through new methods and technologies?
- Is a new system for data management the solution?
- Can existing processes be retained?
- Is the establishment of an integrated product development process even possible?
- Where is a process and tool networking useful in practice?
- How does the product development process need to be changed to increase flexibility?
Together, we will find the answers to these questions. In doing so, we will focus on the product development process and equally consider all other core processes along the value chain.
We integrate processes, information and people along the product life cycle.
„Ventum has in-depth expertise in Scaled Scrum and extensive experience in agile coaching. The integration of a large TDM platform enabled us to effectively establish the Scaled Scrum methodology.“
Our range of consulting focuses on the conception, planning and control of your digital projects. The focus is on the functional and geometry-oriented processes of the automotive and manufacturing industries. The combination of PLM knowledge and expertise in the areas of enterprise architecture management and agile enablement ensures consistent solutions and early added value. This guarantees the sustainability and consistency of our solutions right from the start. We plan and steer the overall project and coordinate the implementation up to commissioning. We involve established implementation partners, either from your network or ours.
Our consulting approach covers the entire process, from the strategic alignment and decision-making to the introduction of new processes and system solutions. We identify potential for improvement and coordinate the necessary changes within business processes with the departments. This is how we establish the interface between the departments and IT. Our approach leads to actionable results and immediate added value.
We secure the added value of your projects - from initialization to technical deployment. Our project management approach combines standardized (agile) methods and tools with individual, tailor-made approaches. We apply our proven procedural frameworks: VAST PM and BEAgile.
Similar to the specific requirements in the product development process, the individual digitization initiatives are also unique. We design your digitization projects using modern exploration techniques. Through the consistent use of user experience methods (UX) and the development of functional prototypes, you can experience the solutions at an early stage. In this way, we work with you to shape the consistency between your product developement processes and product / process information - even across departments and company boundaries.
We plan your project rollout and assure deployment. To ensure a successful implementation, we take over the test-, rollout-, communication- and change management. To do this, we establish transparent planning and implementation processes.
Together, we develop innovative approaches for the implementation of the Product Developement Process 4.0 and Industry 4.0. Our solutions are functionally and technically consistent and integrated into your process and system landscapes. A healthy interaction between evolution and disruption creates future-proof overall architectures.
We put together your individual training program based on our modular PLM training. This ensures a basic understanding of the diversity of the PLM topics, as well as insight into work processes, responsibilities and IT tools.
Product Lifecycle Management: Our services in a nutshell.
- We assure the added value of your projects - from initialization to technical & functional deployment.
- We shape the consistency in PEP processes and information - even across company boundaries.
- We create tangible benefits and innovation in the technical process through outside-the-box approaches and pragmatic implementation.
- We combine PLM knowledge with expertise in enterprise architecture management and agile enablement to ensure the sustainability and consistency of solutions right from the start of your project.
- We are manufacturer independent - our goal is to find the optimal combination of CAx, TDM and PDM software for you.
- Together with you, we develop individual approaches for the implementation of PEP 4.0 and Industry 4.0.
At Ventum Consulting, we get involved and develop the right solution with you: out of the box optimization instead of decoupled single solutions, value-added innovation instead of prefabricated solution schemes, and Agility in processes and IT instead of rigid development cycles. This will ensure your development processes are ready for the future.