Hello, Technical Engineer (m/f/d)!
As a Technical Engineer, you will be responsible for designing IT solutions in the area of IT security and integrating these solutions into the system landscape of our customers. Together with our Ventum Expert Group for Identity & Access Management, you will make a significant contribution to achieving our ambitious goals.
- Design of IT solutions in the area of Identity & Access Management (IAM) as well as integration of these solutions into the system landscape of our customers
- Implementation of projects in the following areas: Requirements engineering and conception of the IT (integration) architecture, software integration, application selection/vendor selection and design of the integration architecture.
Conversion of business requirements into technical concepts
- Completed studies in the field of (business) informatics or in technical or scientific subjects with IT reference
- Good Java knowledge
- Experience with agile software development
- Excellent analytical skills as well as enjoyment of customer contact
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What awaits you with us
- Extensive internal and external training
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- The opportunity to actively shape the company
- Excellent career opportunities from consultant to partner
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Benefits such as profit sharing, meal vouchers, climate ticket, Friday Business Breakfast, team events, good
- Transportation access and additional vacation from December 24 to 31 as per internal policy.
Ventum Consulting is an international technology and management consulting company with over 150 employees in Vienna, Munich, Essen, Beijing and Foshan (China). We support business units in realigning their strategies and processes and strengthen corporate IT as a driver of innovation.
Our strength lies in our outstanding team. With professional expertise and industry knowledge, creative potential, a high level of commitment and an entrepreneurial approach, our employees are able to think outside the box and master challenging tasks.
Simply apply now with your online profile!
Please send us your curriculum vitae and relevant references, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date. We are looking forward to your application.
An annual salary starting at EUR 50,000 gross is offered for this position. Depending on qualifications and professional experience, there is a readiness for significant overpayment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com