As of May 25th, 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is uniformly regulated. The GDPR is binding for companies who process data within or from Europe and poses numerous challenges. Companies need to assess their current processes and workflows, as well as the underlying data, and update them where necessary. Since 2017, Ventum Consulting has been developing solution portfolios and providing experts for implementation and optimization of data protection related processes and workflows management systems, as well as governance, risk- and compliance standards. Utilizing our know-how, we deliver tailor-made solutions for any kind of business – Enterprise, SMB, Non-Profits and Societies. To ensure compliance with the GDPR, companies need to assess their current processes and workflows, as well as the underlying data, and adapt them accordingly.
Within the next couple of years, EU regulation, in terms of data protection, will gain momentum – the ePrivacy regulation will be put into effect in 2019 and will govern all electronic data processing within the entire EU domestic market.
What is your company's status regarding the GDPR requirements?
- Which business processes have already been documented?
- Does the existing process documentation reflect the reality of what is currently happening?
- Can you ensure the continuous improvement of your processes?
- Have you considered all business processes that process personal data?
- Can you respond to requests for information from customers, former business partners and authorities within the specified periods?
- Can you deliver on the "right to be forgotten"? Are you sure that you can comply with a request to delete data? Does this include your old data backups from a few years past?
- Can you make sure that a data breach can be reported to the authorities within 72 hours, even when there are more than two public holidays, while nobody is in office?
We enable GDPR compliance.
As experts in compliance, IT processes and business continuity, we know which technologies will help you and your business to comply with the GDPR. With our help, your company will not only master the challenges of GDPR, but you will gain value from optimized business processes, applications and systems and start a momentum for a compliant future.
Take control – GDPR is your chance! Realize what you have wanted to achieve for a long time:
Accomplished Data Security – create a foundation, take right steps at the right time
Working with personal data – define achievable requirements and communicate them
Compliance as a driver for innovation – derive measures and win management support for easier implementation
Find out about how to comply with the GDPR - fast, worry- and hassle-free. Or simply talk to one of our experts directly. Read more