The new, consistent EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has already been released in 2016 - but on May 25th 2018, the two-year grace period has ended. Now, the data protection authorities will check the compliance status of companies and ticket drastic fines for non-compliance.
To be able to comply with the GDPR, all companies should now check on their processes, workflows and adapt accordingly.
What is your company's status regarding the GDPR requirements?
- Which business processes have already been documented?
- Do these documented processes really reflect the reality of what is happening?
- Can you ensure the continuous improvement of your processes?
- Have you considered all business processes that process personal data?
- Can you respond to requests for information from customers, former business partners and authorities within the specified periods?
- Can you deliver on the "right to be forgotten"? Are you sure that you can comply with a request to delete data? Does this include your old data backups from a few years past?
We enable GDPR compliance.
As experts for compliance, IT processes and business continuity, we know which technologies will help you and your business to comply with the GDPR. Together with us, your company will not only master the challenges of GDPR, you will gain value from optimized business processes, applications and systems and start a momentum for a compliant future.
Take the control – the GDPR is your chance!
- Data Security – create the foundation with the right steps at the right time
- Working with personal data – define achievable requirements and communicate them
- Compliance as a driver of innovation – derive measures and win management‘s support for implementation
Find out on how to comply with the GDPR - fast, worry and hassle-free. Or simply talk to one of our experts directly. Read more