Hello, Software Architect (m/f/d)!
5 things you will experience in this job
- How Ventum is growing and thriving in software engineering thanks to you.
- How you transfer the initially seemingly incompatible requirements of the stakeholders into a goal-oriented architecture.
- The indescribably good feeling when your own platform design goes live for the first time.
- How to leverage your strengths in everyday agile projects and really flourish in collaboration with your team and clients.
- That high-quality consulting also works with a flat hierarchy.
This is your dream job if
- You are interested in designing modern software architectures, e.g. for individual software projects, on your own responsibility.
- Software development is your topic, but you don’t want to code yourself (anymore).
- The greatest thing for you is to breathe life into cloud platforms with modern programming languages and frameworks.
- You get a gleam in your eye at the words Kubernetes, microservices, and physical data modeling.
- You enjoy managing and coaching the near- & farshore teams of our development partners.
- You are able to pass on your knowledge as a mentor to your colleagues.
The most important about us
- As a medium-sized consultancy with 6 locations in Munich and around the world, we help our customers to work digitally, agilely and networked.
- Our work philosophy in four words? Joy, fairness and fantastic results. Our claim is excellence without compromise, but with an appreciative cooperation.
- 150 colleagues with international backgrounds provide a breath of fresh air and a multi-layered environment. Character heads welcome!
Why Ventum Consulting
Your work experience doesn’t fill volumes yet? At Ventum Consulting, it’s never too early to be great! We trust in your talents – and let you do it. Grow beyond yourself while implementing challenging projects. Test your ideas in contact with reality. And be sure that your team and your counselor are always there for you if you get stuck. Leave your mark on the world – from day one.
You still have questions? We are happy to answer your questions. Just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org! You are ready for the application? You don’t have to pull a leg to do this with us: upload your resume or LinkedIn.
Get to know us personally
Texts can say many things. But forming your own picture is best done directly on site. Feel free to come to our office and we will show you around and introduce you to our team. Ask us your questions casually between door and corner. You can book your desired time slot here.