Hello, Senior Consultant (IT) Project Management (m/f/d)!
5 things you will experience in this job
- How you manage (sub-)projects around the implementation of IT solutions and implement them independently with the customer team.
- That you, as the project manager, sometimes also take on the role of a sparring partner and coach for all those involved.
- The whole variety of project management from stakeholder and risk management to reporting and project controlling to scheduling and cost planning.
- How you get involved not only in the day-to-day business, but also in the strategic development of the portfolio element of project management.
- Consulting as it should be: with flat hierarchies, high standards and trusting cooperation.
This is your dream job if
- You have completed a master’s degree in business or IT or a comparable qualification.
- You feel like a fish in water due to your professional experience in the IT project management environment and you are also familiar with hybrid and agile project approaches as well as with Jira, Confluence and MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint).
- You want to develop over time according to your preferences and skills and sharpen your profile with first-class training.
- Cooperative team play and entrepreneurial thinking are a matter of course for you.
- You can perform confidently in English and German.
The most important about us
- As a medium-sized consultancy with 6 locations in Munich and around the world, we help our customers to work digitally, agilely and networked.
- Our work philosophy in four words? Joy, fairness and fantastic results. Our claim is excellence without compromise, but with an appreciative cooperation.
- 150 colleagues with international backgrounds provide a breath of fresh air and a multi-layered environment. Character heads welcome!
Why Ventum Consulting
Your work experience doesn’t fill volumes yet? At Ventum Consulting, it’s never too early to be great! We trust in your talents – and let you do it. Grow beyond yourself while implementing challenging projects. Test your ideas in contact with reality. And be sure that your team and your counselor are always there for you if you get stuck. Leave your mark on the world – from day one.
You still have questions? We are happy to answer your questions. Just drop us a line at email@example.com! You are ready for the application? You don’t have to pull a leg to do this with us: upload your resume or LinkedIn.
Get to know us personally
Texts can say many things. But forming your own picture is best done directly on site. Feel free to come to our office and we will show you around and introduce you to our team. Ask us your questions casually between door and corner. You can book your desired time slot here.