Hello, Senior Business Analyst & Project Manager (m/f/d)!
As part of our growing consulting team, design solution variants and concepts for the current challenges of our customers. This ranges from the digitization of complex business processes, to the transformation and modernization of existing IT landscapes, to the analysis and realization of new business ideas. In addition, as a project manager you can also take responsibility for planning and implementing projects, because nothing is more satisfying than getting things off the ground and making a visible contribution to success.
- Needs analysis and economic feasibility studies for complex transformation projects in an interface function between business units and IT
- Analysis and design of IT-supported business processes including structured elicitation of functional requirements and transfer into functional concepts
- Elaboration and comparison of solution variants (organizational, functional and technical)
- Independent planning, coordination and control of IT & digitization projects
- Coordinate teams (in an agile environment, if applicable) for on-time, high quality delivery of the appropriate deliverables.
- Project stakeholder management as well as preparation and moderation of steering committees and steering committees
- Support for pre-sales activities
- Completed studies in the field of (business) informatics, business administration or in the technical sciences with IT reference
- Experience with business analysis, process optimization and solution design
- First experience in IT project management and interest in the responsible management of IT projects
- Excellent analytical skills and proactive independent work style
- Enjoy customer contact and have good presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
What awaits you with us
- Extensive internal and external training
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- The opportunity to actively shape the company
- Excellent career opportunities from consultant to partner
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Benefits such as profit sharing, meal vouchers, climate ticket, Friday Business Breakfast, team events, good
- Transportation access and additional vacation from December 24 to 31 as per internal policy.
Ventum Consulting is an international technology and management consulting company with over 150 employees in Vienna, Munich, Essen, Beijing and Foshan (China). We support business units in realigning their strategies and processes and strengthen corporate IT as a driver of innovation.
Our strength lies in our outstanding team. With professional expertise and industry knowledge, creative potential, a high level of commitment and an entrepreneurial approach, our employees are able to think outside the box and master challenging tasks.
Simply apply now with your online profile!
Please send us your curriculum vitae and relevant references, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date. We are looking forward to your application.
An annual salary starting at EUR 58,000 gross is offered for this position. Depending on qualifications and professional experience, there is a readiness for significant overpayment.