Hello, Scrum Master (m/f/d)!
5 things you will experience in this job
- How you, as a process and dialog facilitator, set up the entire Scrum flow at team level, organize it on a daily basis and continuously optimize it.
- How you always mediate between the team members – on a technical and human level.
- What it really means to be an enabler: Making things possible.
- How the agile mindset is gradually becoming more firmly anchored in your teams.
- How to promote an agile mindset and way of working at Ventum.
This is your dream job if
- You have already been active in a Scrum team for two years in any position and are now confident to coach teams yourself.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of how agile approaches work, how to structure meetings and structure sprints so that “the magic” can happen.
- You are interested in human psychology, recognize needs in others and can also simply create a good mood.
- You are tech-savvy and have a deep understanding of the product lifecycle in IT.
- You are extremely versatile and can handle wearing different hats: Facilitator, IT specialist, coordinator, coach, mediator…
The most important about us
- As a medium-sized consultancy with 6 locations in Munich and around the world, we help our customers to work digitally, agilely and networked.
- Our work philosophy in four words? Joy, fairness and fantastic results. Our claim is excellence without compromise, but with an appreciative cooperation.
- 150 colleagues with international backgrounds provide a breath of fresh air and a multi-layered environment. Character heads welcome!
Why Ventum Consulting
Your work experience doesn’t fill volumes yet? At Ventum Consulting, it’s never too early to be great! We trust in your talents – and let you do it. Grow beyond yourself while implementing challenging projects. Test your ideas in contact with reality. And be sure that your team and your counselor are always there for you if you get stuck. Leave your mark on the world – from day one.
You still have questions? We are happy to answer your questions. Just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org! You are ready for the application? You don’t have to pull a leg to do this with us: upload your resume or LinkedIn.
Get to know us personally
Texts can say many things. But forming your own picture is best done directly on site. Feel free to come to our office and we will show you around and introduce you to our team. Ask us your questions casually between door and corner. You can book your desired time slot here.