Hello, Requirements Engineer (m/f/d)!
5 things you will experience in this job
- How to complete and execute workshops to capture your clients’ desires using interview techniques, design thinking, and user experience knowhow.
- The exciting challenge of deriving actionable backlog items from intuitive user journeys.
- How your knowledge grows exponentially through intensive engagement with new topics and technologies.
- That you act as an essential link and “translator” between the client team on one side and the feature team on the other.
- How a creative and highly proactive team is formed around you, which you coordinate with great sensitivity in order to achieve the best possible result.
This is your dream job if
- You are already familiar with software development, e.g. through studies in the fields of (business, media) computer science, information design or have already conceptually supported your own projects.
- You love to dive deep into the development process of new software solutions, thinking beyond the screen.
- You would like to participate in process modeling and the description of data models (e.g. UML) as well as in the design of information and IT architectures.
- You have a versatile repertoire of skills that go beyond the purely technical: conceptual analysis, communication, prioritization, organization, involvement…
- You enjoy developing innovative service offerings and contributing to your new team as a co-creator, mentor or coach.
The most important about us
- As a medium-sized consultancy with 6 locations in Munich and around the world, we help our customers to work digitally, agilely and networked.
- Our work philosophy in four words? Joy, fairness and fantastic results. Our claim is excellence without compromise, but with an appreciative cooperation.
- 150 colleagues with international backgrounds provide a breath of fresh air and a multi-layered environment. Character heads welcome!
Why Ventum Consulting
Your work experience doesn’t fill volumes yet? At Ventum Consulting, it’s never too early to be great! We trust in your talents – and let you do it. Grow beyond yourself while implementing challenging projects. Test your ideas in contact with reality. And be sure that your team and your counselor are always there for you if you get stuck. Leave your mark on the world – from day one.
You still have questions? We are happy to answer your questions. Just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org! You are ready for the application? You don’t have to pull a leg to do this with us: upload your resume or LinkedIn.
Get to know us personally
Texts can say many things. But forming your own picture is best done directly on site. Feel free to come to our office and we will show you around and introduce you to our team. Ask us your questions casually between door and corner. You can book your desired time slot here.