Hello, IT Business Analyst (m/f/d)!
Start your career as a Business Analyst in our growing consulting team. Learn to develop solutions and concepts for current challenges of our customers. This includes the improvement of business processes, the redesign of existing organizational structures, the implementation of regulatory requirements or the analysis and realization of new business ideas.
- Analysis and design of IT-supported business processes of our customers in specialist areas such as CRM, IT security or supply chain management
- Requirements analysis, conception and planning (organizational, functional and technical) in complex transformation projects in an interface function between business units and IT
- Structured elicitation of functional requirements and transition into functional concepts
- Work package responsibility in consulting, conception and implementation projects
- Support for pre-sales activities
- Completed studies in the field of (business) informatics, business administration or in the technical sciences with IT reference
- Methodological experience with business analysis, process optimization and solution design
- Excellent analytical skills and proactive independent work style
- Enjoy customer contact and have very good presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
What awaits you with us
- Extensive internal and external training
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- The opportunity to actively shape the company
- Excellent career opportunities from consultant to partner
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Benefits such as profit sharing, meal vouchers, climate ticket, Friday Business Breakfast, team events, good
- Transportation access and additional vacation from December 24 to 31 as per internal policy.
Ventum Consulting is an international technology and management consulting company with over 150 employees in Vienna, Munich, Essen, Beijing and Foshan (China). We support business units in realigning their strategies and processes and strengthen corporate IT as a driver of innovation.
Our strength lies in our outstanding team. With professional expertise and industry knowledge, creative potential, a high level of commitment and an entrepreneurial approach, our employees are able to think outside the box and master challenging tasks.
Simply apply now with your online profile!
Please send us your curriculum vitae and relevant references, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date. We are looking forward to your application.
An annual salary starting at EUR 44,000 gross is offered for this position. Depending on qualifications and professional experience, there is a readiness for significant overpayment.